Learn how to delete a binding.
Supported Platforms: 7.0 and later.
To delete a binding
- Log in to the Policy Manager Management Console.
- Go to Configure > Registry > Bindings.
- On the Bindings Summary screen, click View Binding Details.
- Select the binding you want to delete.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Delete Binding.
Note: Only bindings that contain zero references display the delete function. If a binding is referenced, you must remove the references before deleting the binding.
- Click OK.