View Service References (Binding)
Learn how to review the number of services that are currently implementing a specific binding.
Supported Platforms: 7.0 and later.
To view binding service references
- Log in to the Policy Manager Management Console.
- Go to Configure > Registry > Bindings.
- On the Bindings Summary screen click View Binding Details.
- Target the name of the binding that you would like to view service references for.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select View Service References.
The Workbench > Search screen displays showing the references associated with the selected binding in the "Number of References" column.
Note: The "Number of References" column shows both references from bindings and services.