Intermediary for Microsoft (Version 7.2) Scripting Support
Learn about Intermediary for Microsoft (Version 7.2) scripting support in Policy Manager 7.2.
Supported Platforms: 7.2.
Table of Contents
Intermediary for Microsoft (IMS) (Version 7.2) supports the Policy Manager 7.2 Operational Script Policy.
This policy works in the same manner as it does with the Network Director.
The Operational Script Policy supports the majority of the same APIs that Network Director supports (see Policy Manager Scripting API) with the following exceptions:
- com.soa.process.bpel.runtime.script package
- com.soa.security.script.saml1 package
- com.soa.security.script.saml2 package
- com.soa.security.script.BST class
- com.soa.message.handler.script.MessageContext.setMessage(Message msg)
- com.soa.security.script.SubjectMap.get(category) is renamed as getSubject(category)
- com.soa.message.script.Headers.get(name) is renamed as getHeader(name)
Method Return Type Changes
The following Return Type changes were made to the Policy Manager 7.2 Scripting API to accommodate the difference between .NET and JAVA languages.
- java.util.Set changed to System.Collections.Generic.List
- java.security.cert.X509Certificate changed to System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate2
- java.lang.Object changed to System.Object
- javax.xml.namespace.QName changed to System.Xml.XmlQualifiedName
- java.lang.String changed to System.String