Policy Manager Domain
Learn how the Policy Manager Domain Name and Description are generated during the initial Policy Manager configuration process and how to modify these details.
Supported Platforms: 7.0 and greater.
Table of Contents
During the initial Policy Manager configuration process, the Akana Administration Console is used to define an instance of the Policy Manager and its associated Domain Name and Description. This name and description will be what other Policy Managers see when Trusted Domains are created between them.
To view a policy manager instance's domain name and description, go to Configure > Security > Details.
Note: Also displayed on this details page is the Public Key that was generated during the installation and configuration of the Policy Manager instance.
Change the domain name and description assigned to an instance of policy manager.
- Go to Configure > Security > Details.
- Click Modify Details. The Modify Details screen displays.
- Update the Policy Manager name.
- Update the Description.
- Click Apply. The system returns to the Policy Manager Domain Details screen where the new PM Name and Description are displayed.
- (Optional) Click Cancel to exit the screen without making changes.