Learn about and access an API Legal Agreement.
API Platform Version: 8.1 and later
Table of Contents
- What is the purpose of an API legal agreement?
- How do I access an API legal agreement?
- Related Topics
What is the purpose of an API legal agreement?
When you request access to an API, you might be required to accept a legal agreement such as an end-user license agreement, developer agreement, or service legal agreement. Legal agreements typically pertain to API usage requirements, limitations, liability, and service level expectations. The API provider is responsible for providing and enforcing the legal agreement.
How do I access an API legal agreement?
To access an API legal agreement:
- Select My APIs > API Name > Agreements. The Agreements page for the selected API displays.
- If the API includes a single legal agreement the document will load when you access the Agreements page.
- If the API includes multiple legal agreements they will be presented in a series of hyperlinks. Click the hyperlink of the legal agreement you would like to view.
- Click the browser back button to navigate to the previous page.