Platform browser support and support contact information.
API Platform Version: 8.1 and later
Table of Contents
- What browser versions does the platform support?
- What if I have technical questions?
- How do I contact Technical Support?
What browser versions does the platform support?
The Akana API Platform supports the following browser versions:
- Default Theme/Hermosa Theme:
- Firefox version 25 and later
- Chrome version 31 and later
- Internet Explorer version 8 and later
- Simple Developer Theme:
- Firefox version 32 and later
- Chrome version 38 and later
- Internet Explorer version 9 and later. Simple Developer theme does not support Internet Explorer version 8 or earlier.
Note: If you're currently using an unsupported browser, it's best to upgrade your browser to one of the supported versions as soon as possible, to ensure optimum performance of the platform.
What if I have technical questions?
The following approaches can be used to resolve technical questions:
- Most technical questions can be addressed by posting discussions or tickets on the Boards of the respective API or app.
- You can use the Search feature to search for site content. See Using Search in the Developer Portal.
- For questions relating to the user interface for your site, or your user permissions, contact your Site Administrator.
- If you are a Site Admin and have questions about the platform, you can submit an email to Technical Support. See How do I contact Technical Support? below.
How do I contact Technical Support?
If you are a platform user and need technical support relating to an API, contact the API Admin. For all other support issues relating to the platform, contact your Site Admin.
If you are a Site Admin and need to contact Technical Support, submit an email to email@example.com.
When sending a support query, please provide the following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- As much information as possible regarding your question.
You'll receive an acknowledgment email and one of our support staff will contact you.
You can also access the Support site at https://servicedesk.akana.com/servicedesk/customer/user/login.