Using Akana Envision
Learn how to install the Envision Standalone Analytics Manager UI and associated services.
Supported Platforms: 8.0, 8.1
Supported Envision Versions: 1.0, 1.1
Table of Contents
This feature installs the Envision Standalone Analytics Manager UI and associated services.
See Installing Envision for complete end-to-end installation instructions including installing MongoDB, configuring a container, configuring sample data sets, launching the Envision Console.
- Launch the Administration Console (http://hostname:port/admin/).
- On the Available Features screen, select Feature from the Filter menu.
- Select the Akana Envision feature and click Install Feature.
- After the installation is complete, click Configure and continue.
- On the Configure MongoDB Database screen, specify the host name and port where the MongoDB database is installed in the MongoClientURI field. The default MongoDB port is 27017.
- Click Finish. The URI is assigned and the system automatically configures seed data and installs schemas and tables.