Using the Envision Metrics Collector Feature
Learn how to install extensions to the Network Director cotnainer that will collect metrics for the Envision product.
Supported Platforms: 8.1
Supported Envision Versions: 1.1
Table of Contents
This plug-in installs extensions that will collect metrics for the Envision product. Requires the Network Director or Policy Manager Services features.
- This plug-in is required if you are using separate containers for Policy Manager and Network Director.
- The plug-in is installed to the Policy Manager container as part of the Envision Policy Manager Console Extension Feature and must be installed separately to the Network Director container.
- If you have the Network Director feature installed on the Policy Manager container, installation of this feature is not required as the plug-in is already installed as part of the Envision Policy Manager Console Extension Feature.
- Having the plug-in installed on both Policy Manager and Network Director containers enables the ability to extract data from various payloads using the Business Metrics Policy.
- Log into the Akana Administration Console of the target installation container instance using your default credentials.
- On the Available Features screen, select Plug-ins from the Filter menu.
- Select the Envision Metrics Collector Feature plug-in and click Install Feature.
- After the installation is complete, click OK to restart the container.